Thursday, October 28, 2010

Simple is sometimes better!





I get this quilting bug from my mother, but it came much much later in life. She prefers to hand quilt and all this new technology is just off the charts for her so she tends to stick to simplification. Her latest was a hand quilted quilt for my niece and I think it turned out just lovely. Go Mom! I sure she will love it.

*********************************************



So what have I been up to lately?.....

I thought I'd just show you what the design process looks like, literally a pencil, paper, eraser, and some colored pencils for vision because I am a visionary. I am currently working on a new design and although I know there are all these wonderful gadgets out on the market to make my job so much easier, I still love the process of doing it myself and playing with color. ENJOY!

Happy Crafting! T

No comments: