Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Never to old to learn!


(Side Bar Ramblings)
Don't you just love water, there is nothing like the calming soothing affects it has on the way one feels.....to live near or on a bed of water somewhere, anywhere lord would be appreciated! Sorry, got side tracked when I came across a picture I took and thought I'd share, now back to the post!


I thought I was doing great with the little acronyms I did know in this big old WWW (LOL), but after reading this wonderful book I purchased this weekend, I was way behind. Let's see if you can figure out some of these and I will start fairly simple at first with the ones I do know.

1. BRB
2. BTW
3. OMG
4. ROTF
5. ROTFL
6. ROTFLOL
7. THX
8. WWW
9. LOL
10. PPL-????


.....and please, if there is someone out there in blog world that can tell me what PPL is, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a friend who always tells me that and I am too ashamed to ask what the heck does that mean? I think the P is for people, for the life of me can't figure out the rest. HELP MY FELLOW BLOGGERS!

Be back tomorrow with the answers! T

No comments: