Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back from the Atlanta Quilt Show

....and can you say AMAZING QUILTS, although it seemed like there were less vendors this year, the Quilts that were in this show were the best I have seen in a long while. I seen all genres from hand quilted, appliqued, hand painted, to wool. Every quilt in the show was of top quality perfection. Here are some of my favorites.



Alfred Hitchcock and his Birds-WOW!



A Blackbird Design-Wonderful, I love their designs and this lady was right on with her craftsmanship! Loved it!



A Kaila London Design-Of Course (LOL)



This is one unique quilt, this quilt was very heavily quilted, but what makes it so unique is the details. She quilted all sorts of animals in the borders and in various places, the colors were bright, vibrant and this was a really nicely done quilt. Well deserved ribbon. Go Lady! Loved it! Sorry I didn't get the name to shout out.

**********************************************************************************
Now for my goodies I picked up at the show. Laura Wasilowski was the key note speaker at this event and I got her to autograph my DVD along with picking up some of her hand-dyed threads to add to the rest of my stuff. What a funny, happy lady who just being in her space radiates inspiration and positiveness-is that a word? LOL



***********************************************************************************
Acronym definition Time.....

Can you guess these?

11. C U L8R-see you later
12. IMHO-in my humble opinion
13. IMO-in my opinion
14. IRL-in real life
15. IYKWIM-if you know what I mean


IMO Now go be creative! Signing off T

No comments: