Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall is in the air!


From this....


To this! LOL



I love the fall season. How the trees change right in front of you and it's like magic. I kid you not, as soon as the weatherman said Fall will begin next Tuesday, October 12th at 10pm at night, that is just what happened. Of course I am exaggerating about the date and time but it seemed like it just happened over night like that.

************************************************************************************
Now the answers to the acronyms! Did you get them right?
1. BRB-Be right back
2. BTW-By the way
3. OMG-Oh my gosh
4. ROTF-Rolling on the floor
5. ROTFL-Rolling on the floor laughing
6. ROTFLOL-Rolling on the floor laughing out loud
7. THX-thanks
8. WWW-World wide web
9. LOL-Laughing out loud
10. PPL-????

Can you guess these?
11. C U L8R
12. IMHO
13. IMO
14. IRL
15. IYKWIM

*************************************************************************************
THE BIG REVEAL







I can show you my finished quilt now. No blue ribbons here, but the enjoyment of having it entered and people enjoying my work was well worth the time and effort. ENJOY T

No comments: