Monday, February 1, 2010

Whole Cloth Sneak Peak



Good evening creative friends!

I am so ready for it to warm up to a reasonable temperature around here (the current temperature is 51 degrees)and I know that is warm compared to some places, but I stay cold all the time and that is cold to me believe it or not. OK, I will be thankful and stop complaining!

I spent my weekend doing some research on whole cloth quilts and have been wanting to work on one for a while now. For now it will be a small square wall quilt study project about 30" x 30" roughly and I am loving what I see. I haven't decided how I will incorporate the background as of yet, but I am sure I will have it all figured out once the rest is done.

I have already started marking a larger one as we speak and haven't finished this one. Pitiful!!! Oh well I guess that's the way the ball rolls. So many ideals rolling around in there. I have been fortunate enough to have mastered my domestic machine for all my quilting needs and must admit, practice practice practice....is all I can say.

Stay tuned for further pictures of my progress.....signing off T

No comments: