Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Old Versus New



I am always on the look out to make my quilting job better and easier. I purchase some new gloves for machine quilting today called Machingers by Quilters Touch. So far I am liking my new gloves. I love the way to hug your hands giving you more control over handling your fabric better. They are soft and have a type of rubber tip for more control over your fabric.

Versus

My old ones were made of cotton and some other mixture and had rubber like dots over the whole hand for moving your fabric. I found with them are they lost their shape a little making them some what loose around your hands. Loosing control over handling your fabric.

In the end I like them both, but love the new ones better, and they both get the job done.

Still working on finishing up my whole cloth...stay tuned!

Have you spent your time creatively today? Signing off T

No comments: