Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Signs of Spring.....


I did a walk of my property today. Amazingly I see some of my Lillies popping through letting me know they are ready to come out. Not just yet, the weather man has been threatening us with snow for the past 3 weeks and I am still waiting. The most we've gotten was a few drops before melting to the ground. I grew up around snow most of my life and I sometimes miss it. I was much younger when I was around it, then my bones could take it. Since living in the south, I don't miss the cold at all.

Heres are what they will look like when fully grown, this picture is from last year.


********************************************************************************
Ok, now an update on what I have been up too! I have been multitasking. Here is my wholecloth almost finished....and my hand dyed quilt. Enjoy! T


No comments: