Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yes Success!



I would like to report that my bird completed it's cooking process around noon today and when I tell you this bird came out scrump-dilly-umptous, it did. I'd never cooked a bird this long, a turkey, where it was so tender the meat was about to fall off. I think the key here to making it juicy was the seasoning injections along with the long slow cooking time. I periodically would check on it throughout the night just making sure everything was coming along nicely and my house didn't burn down! LOL

I Loved this process! I have now adopted this to be a family tradition when cooking turkey for the holidays from here on out. You should try it as well, just to see if you like it.

Project updates: I have now completed three projects on my list for x-mas and seems like tons more to go.

If your like me you find that the end of the year brings more demands then any other time of the year. Around my house, we have car tags do, house taxes due, end of year birthdays, holidays, unexpected family members, hoa fees and any other stuff added to the list, then it takes you that long to recover!! Wow I am exhausted from just writing all that.

I am off to try and make another dent in my project list.

Happy quilting, stitching, sewing, crafting, and anything else that keeps you creatively inclined. Love ya! T

No comments: