Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Finished Project of the Day


I just finished my sister's socks for x-mas. The story behind these are she came over one year....notice I said one year! Ok it was two (LOL) and we had a yarn dyeing day. I gave her a crash course in dyeing and this was the results. I was afraid there would be some pooling with the colors but she did wonderful and I clearly see a pattern within the sock. I would have to say this was a success. When I talked with her the other day, the first thing out of her mouth was were are my socks at? Geez! No pressure, please. Ok they are done and ready for x-mas.

Now I am off to make the next project. Due dates are in the mist and x-mas is how far away? I better get on it.

Now go finish a project and make someone in your life happy! T

No comments: