Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dyeing on the horizon....


Just kidding around, been having fun again with my colors.

I am trying to decide on another entry on what I am going to make. I tell ya, these deadlines come up so fast and I've been behind the 8 ball on these tasks. There are two shows I am wanting to enter and the decision to use a previous quilt, my "Everything that Glitters Quilt" is debatable and still on the chopping block. I am curious to see what others think of the quilt at this show in the fall even though it's a small wall quilt. I have to read the guidelines for entering previous quilts.




The other quilt I have two ideas running in my head and not sure which one I am going to do. I take that back, I am going to do them both, it is which one will get entered accordingly. I will keep you posted.

Ok, it's that time again, I am so excited! The Sewing Expo is will be this weekend and I can't wait to give you results of what new items and gadgets I may have found. I will keep everyone posted on this as well.

I need to run, but as always....live your life, laugh out loud and of course, be creative everyday. Signing off T

No comments: