Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sooo Close.....


Have you ever worked on a project and you thought you'd never see the end? Well, on top of all the other projects I multitask daily I am bound and determined to finish my sweater before the fall weather heads in. I am almost there and I can see the end is very near, but not there yet.

So I have made a decision, in order to get some projects done (those dreadful UFOs, lord!) I would participate at my local quilt shop stitch-ins, yarn shop stitch-ins to get some of this stuff done, and while I am doing it, it accomplishes three things. 1.) The opportunity to socialize and make new friends. 2.) To finish those darn unfinished projects. 3.)Pick up tips and tricks of the trade. What I have found is, you find the inspiration to finish your items, plus see what others are doing that gives you the motivation to finish your items.

It's working!

Have a good day-Happy Crafting

Signing off T

No comments: