Thursday, August 26, 2010

The list goes on.....



I am on this crusade to get things to a finished state. I am bound and determined to get things done, stay focused and just do it! Ok, if you read the last posting, I have elected to go to my yarn shop and quilt shop to get me motivated to get something done IE projects, UFO's whatever you must call it. It's working I tell ya! You should try it, however it is easy getting caught up with the hipe of the family stories the ladies' tell...and lord they are too funny sometimes, but your there for help, fun, and motivation.



I just started one of the arms. I can't wait to get this done to see what it will look like...I am loving it so far.



....and actually finished two baby quilts. This one and the other is a donation quilt.



Well off to finish something else, time is of the essence....later!
Happy Quilting and Knitting, T

No comments: