Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Project of the Day....


X-mas, OMG I feel like is already here. Let's think about this..today is the 6th, 18 more days, Lord where does the time go? I feel like if I blink it's gone. Geez!

Well, my project of the day is a quilt for my brother. This pattern comes from a Better Homes and Garden Book, not sure what year. But I choose brown, cream and black to make it a masculine look. I think the pattern has it made from plaids, however I could not find the nice plaids shown in the picture, so what do you do, you improvise! It's one half quilted and should be done here in the next day or so. I will post once I have completed it. It is a nice size for the lap and I am pleased with how it is turning out so far.

Time to go finish it. ... Have a great night T

No comments: