Thursday, December 29, 2011

LaSt PoSt of the 2011 Year!

I would just like to say thanks to any and everyone who follows my blog. I have really enjoyed this journey, learned a lot from this blogging experience and plan to make 2012 hopefully even better.

I would like to share a few last projects of the year with you.

The first one is the completed quilt from a previous blog. It was completed and was enjoyed by the owner who received it. This quilt can be found in American Patchwork and Quilting, June 2009.


Our local guild had a Xmas party, the board gave gifts of appreciation to our members and I made pin cushions. We had a great turn out and everyone loved thier pin cushions as well, not to mention they desperately needed new ones or just needed one period!


I love to play around with scraps so this last quilt I enjoyed making from recycled blue jeans and with a girl in mind, cut up some floral fabrics to give that feminine flare, created a border with a white binding and there you go! It turned out looking more like a quilts of valor but hey! It still turned out cute.




Now if I don't post again before the new year comes in on Sunday....have a wonderful, wonderful...safe one you hear?

Signing off for the year, T....PS: Thank you again for a wonderful year!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love your quilts...the brown one is just lovely@!