Saturday, August 13, 2011

Project of the Day



Project of the day is a Presidents Project for my local guild. The guidelines were to swap 1 yard of fabric, place it in a bag mix up the bags and choose one(try not to pick your own). What ever you picked was what you were supposed to use to make a project out of, so who would have known I would have picked this wonderful green fabric with all sorts of sewing stuff on it. I love it, so being the knitter I am, I made a Sock knitting bag and accessory wallet to put scissors, stitch markers and any other small items needed for basic knitting. If you look closely you can see I incorporated some quilting. Feathers baby!



This is Madison, she's a very spoiled miniature poodle, that is currently posessed with yellow eye, can you tell? I have to learn how to delete that from the pictures. Thats another lesson, another post. (Smile)


Enjoy and have a great Saturday! T

No comments: