Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Multi Tasking today!


A little birdie put bug in my ear this past weekend that I couldn't get out of my head (LOL-that really sounded weird didn't it?) and I decided to take them up on it. So I started working on yet another quilt and thought I'd share the process again with you. I made a post last month or so regarding the design process which is a completely manual one for me. I love the process of plugging in colors with my pencils and being able to change the colors if needed. I have had applique on the brain for a while now and played around with a flower design that was pretty simple, nothing elaborate, moved some things around and applied it to fabric. So far I am liking what I see. What do you think? Any suggestions?




I thought I'd show you what I had on my design wall. Small wall quilts, waiting to have binding sewn down. Enjoy! T

No comments: