Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finished....


and it looks great! Just as I promised, here is how the mock version turned out and I am pleasantly pleased with the results. The larger version will be in different colors and now that I see the smaller one, I know the bigger version will be as great.

I am still waiting for the results of my entry from December(2010)and can't wait to post and share the results. I must say the design was not what I would normally make in a quilt but the results turned out to be fun, cheerful, and playful. I can tell you the bright colors I used will wake the dead and there is some embroidery and of course thread play in it and that is all I will say for now. Ok, ok, I did show some of my fellow quilters here locally at one of my clubs. Guilty! But, whether it's a go or not I love it all the same.

Is it Spring yet? Geez! I am not complaining by far, but we got about 6 to 7 inches of snow where I live last week and the city shut completely down...imagine that! Then like that it was gone. The kids have to make up days off from school, people didn't get paid for work.....can you say a HOT MESS?... or maybe a blessing in disguise?

Take care T

No comments: