Monday, September 12, 2011

Project Of the Day!



Project one of the day is a new look! Hope you like it. In the quilting world things seem to evolve daily so it just made sense to follow the theme. My banner was created into.....well, check out the paragraph below.




Project two brings me to my current discussion. Three small projects I had a ball making. Two wall hanging and a stool. That's right, a project stool. What is it used for you ask? Since I love doing hand work, I will use it to place my threads, scissors, and any small objects on it while I work. It makes for something pretty to look at while working and feeds encouragement to more future projects. I love the way it turned out. I also created two wall hangings for the studio.






Enjoy! A mind is a terrible thing to waste....go use it creatively! Later T

No comments: