Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Project of the Day




It's a chilly 34 degrees right now and talk about trying to stay warm. After purchasing my X-Mas tree over the Thanksgiving Holiday I have seen something amazing happening. Tree limbs are growing...too funny! This little tree is drinking about an inch or two of water daily, but I love it!

Now to what I have been up to today. I spent last evening designing a quilt top and worked on the mock or small version today to see if I was going to like it. I had some hand-dyed fat quarters hanging around, not many color choices except green as a main color and put together this sample. I sort of like the way it turned out and didn't think the colors were all that great but for a sample I can't complain. I look forward to making a lap or twin and get it posted soon.

I am off to finish a quilt for a deadline so off I go. Have a good one! T

No comments: