Thursday, March 11, 2010

SOOOoooo Excited!


For those who live in the greater Atlanta area, this weekend is the Sewing & Quilt Expo March 11-13th and you guessed it, I will be front and center this weekend. I think it is an addiction for those who love to sew. There will be vendors galore and I can't wait to see the new items that are available for sewers this year. I really would love to get a (yet another!)sewing machine, and I keep threatening my Janome which is just a basic machine I use for sewing simple things that I am going to get rid of him if he doesn't stop eating the edges of my fabric. But then he stops and starts behaving like he should. Some of the machines that I have seen are really out of my price range, but I guess it is what you want to do with your machine that counts. I also think it is really what you make of your machine. I just haven't justified having to buy a embroidery machine that costs in the thousands of dollar range. But I have seen wonderful stuff out there. Again, it's what you want to do with it.

Well I am off to be productive and hope you are doing the same. Stay posted, I will have pictures of my adventures this weekend.

No comments: